Each year, Marketing Matrix conducts a series of cost-efficient
multi-client research studies on topics of interest to the
investment, insurance and banking industries. As you review
these studies, consider how the strategic and tactical information
gained can help you modify and improve your communications
and reduce costs. These studies have successfully
contributed to the creation of more effective literature
and, in some cases, the elimination of marginal pieces.
As always, we will work with you to customize these studies for
your benefit. We do this by:
- Helping you add your own questions.
- Including your selling brokers,
financial advisers and producers in the mix.
In addition you will receive:
- On-going access to Marketing Matrix professionals.
- A private on-site consulting session for you and your associates.
- A full written report.
These studies to be conducted in the Fall
Best Practices in
Core Literature Component:
- Assesses one-page fact sheets, product guides, commentaries and annual reports.
- Assesses specific elements, i.e., visuals, content, organization information delivery and brand identity.
- Ranks best of class and why.
Special Purpose Literature:
- Tax Savings/ Financial Planning
- Brand Image
- General Investment Education
- Asset Allocation
- Assesses reactions and impressions of literature.
- Assesses messaging
- Assesses specific elements, i.e., visuals, content, organization, information delivery and brand identity
- Assesses ease of understanding information
- Assesses most credible and valuable literature
- Assesses visuals and messaging
- Assesses how it impacts impressions of brand
- Assesses if it delivers useful information
- Best of class literature
- Other literature considered, upon request
- Compares your overall scores from three previous years for each of the core literature items.
Calls out specific areas that need improvement, opportunities for more effective messaging and on-going strengths